Host your retreat in Siem Reap
Navutu Dreams, Siem Reap’s only eco-luxe resort & wellness retreat offers a unique and perfect environment for retreat leaders and their groups in mystical Angkor. Set amidst palm trees and rice paddy fields, our wellness resort features 28 well-appointed guestrooms & suites, three large swimming pools, 2 yoga studios, a tropical spa with an array of heavenly spa treatments, a restaurant, and a wellness center for holistic healing sessions.
Hosting your Retreat at Navutu Dreams
- 28 rooms with twin or king bed set up.
- Exclusive use of our air-conditioned Samadhi Yogashala, complete with mats, blocks, straps, ropes, bolsters and cushions.
- Use of our resort facilities including three swimming pools and our rooftop for sunset yoga sessions.
- Daily organic healthy lunches and dinners, with lots of vegetarian and vegan options. All dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Compliment your retreat with detoxifying massages and holistic healing from the leading practitioners in Siem Reap.
- We can arrange spiritual and cultural tours including a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor Wat or the possibility for you to lead a private yoga or meditation class overlooking a beautiful Angkorian pagoda.
- Group transportation for airport pick up and excursions.
Let Navutu Dreams Host Your Retreat
If you would like to bring your group to Navutu Dreams and experience magical Angkor, please get in touch with us through email@example.com or give us a call today at +855 63 964 864.
Our Siem Reap Resort Hotel is recognized by globally acclaimed wellness authorities such as Conde Nast Johansens, Spafinder Wellness, National Geographic Traveller UK – Spa & Wellness Collection, the Leading Retreats of the World and Luxury Spa Edit, making us Cambodia’s only premier resort and wellness retreat – an unbeatable choice for a successful retreat.
Angkor Wat & Siem Reap
Our tropical oasis is just a 30-minute drive from UNESCO’s Angkor Archaeological Park and just a short driving distance from the Old Market/French Quarters. Our secluded yet easy-within-reach location makes us a perfect venue for retreats.
Make your group retreat more memorable with unique cultural and spiritual experiences like sunrise yoga at the temple, a sacred forest meditation or a journey to a real wilderness experience.
Spa, Health, Wellness & Detox
Navutu Dreams has been hosting retreats since 2012. Our professional team will always be on hand, every step of the way from helping you craft your group retreat, customer service to marketing & promotion.