A Tropical Wedding at Navutu Dreams Resort
Verdant green rice paddies, breezy palm trees and pristine panoramas of a tropical paradise make for a stunning backdrop in Angkor, Cambodia – the Kingdom of Wonder. Our boutique resort affords guests the luxury of fine dining, personalized service and attention to details, all in one place by one dynamic team. Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat is the perfect venue for a tropical destination wedding.
Although you will never want to leave the resort, you and your party can easily venture out and see what Cambodia has to offer. We are situated minutes from the Angkor Archaeological Park. Siem Reap is a charming little town, with old French shop-houses, shady tree-lined boulevards and a slowly flowing river.
The resort caters to a maximum of 56 guests in 28 spacious rooms & suites across five separate pavilions. With our boutique size and the largest green space among all Siem Reap hotels and resorts, we can offer you and your wedding party the personalized service and attention to details that our resort is renowned for. Your wedding or renewal of vows can be a ‘white wedding’ or with a more exotic flair, a traditional Cambodian wedding.
We offer a number of wedding packages to ensure that you celebrate your special day without worry. We can tailor-make these packages to match your preferences, no matter how unique – your wedding day is yours alone. Our attentive team will be on-hand around the clock to ensure that everything is absolutely perfect. Please let us take the pressure off you. Let us worry while you simply enjoy. Summer never ceases in Cambodia, meaning we can perform your wedding on any given day.
Angkor Weddings by Navutu Dreams
- Accommodation for the couple at a beautiful Grand Tour Room, a 70 sq. m. open-plan junior suite housed in a low-slung white chalet with a private garden and a rooftop terrace
- Breakfast for Two (2) Persons
- Car Transfers to and from the Airport
- Use of a private tuk-tuk, 8 hours per day
- Renewal of Vows at the Resort Gardens with an option either for a ‘’white wedding’’ theme or a traditional Cambodian Monk Blessing Ceremony
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Corsage
- Ceremonial Wedding Cake
- Ceremonial Toast with Sparkling Wine for 12 persons
- Post-Ceremony Light Cocktail Service featuring Pass-around Canapes for 12 persons