This shamanic journey is shifting awareness or consciousness in order to allow the soul to reconnect with higher spiritual energies. Shamanism is the about being connected with nature, understanding that we are earth-based, the real and living knowledge which is then used for balance, health, relationship as well as success in all that is that we do. It is the path to wisdom which is gained through experience of many aspects of life, such as rituals, ceremonies, prayer and meditation,
In this Shamanic Journey you will experience the power of mother nature during a cacao ceremony, with drumming, music, chanting and movements. Shamanic Yoga is a powerful approach to (re) connect the body, mind and soul back in the true nature along with meditation breath work. It’s remembering that we all connected with the elements of life.
Healing is the most important purpose in shamanism along with insight as well as addressing the condition of the Soul for healing to occur in the first place. There are different options in each package (such as Deep Lymphatic Work or Healing Energy Massage).
You will gain insights of your spiritual protectors and ancestors in such a way that you can continue your journey afterwards. This is the main intention of this unique shamanic journey: transferring the wisdom of our ancestors.
- 1 Shamanic Consultation
- 1 Private Shamanic Yoga
- 1 Shamanic Healing Session
- 1 Shamanic Cacao Ceremony
- 1 Private Meditation Breathwork
- 3 Organic meals (lunch or dinner)
What else is included:
- Stay in explorer room
- Welcome drink and cold towel at check-in
- Private Airport pick up
- Daily nourishing a la carte breakfast
- Fresh tropical fruit platter in room on day of arrival
- Refillable glass bottles
- Organic homemade tea (room and restaurant)
- Bicycles (upon availability)
- Organic homemade shampoo
- High speed Wi-Fi access
- Use of any of the resort’s 3 swimming pools
- Fitness Centre
Full board meals option $20 per day
Terms & Conditions:
- Single based occupancy
- 25% deposit at the booking time refundable up to 14 days before check-in
- Remaining balance to be paid on check-in
- 14-day cancellation policy, you can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before the check-in date.