For the first time in the history of the school, Sala Baï will “take over” a hotel for a whole week-end full of surprises from Saturday 6 March to Sunday 7 March 2021.
Navutu will offer the perfect backdrop for Sala Baï Students from all departments (F&B, Spa, Front Office and Housekeeping) to show their skills serving you for a whole weekend under the supervision of the Navutu team.
As we all know Sala Baï has offered a solid training for enthusiastic youths, often from underprivileged backgrounds, to learn the necessary skills to ensure a future for themselves and their families in Siem Reap, a town that largely relies on tourism.
Because of the circumstances of 2020, many students who successfully completed their studies could not benefit from the internships that Sala Baï School arranges for them.
In this special weekend the students will have more than an internship, they will be the backbone, the arms and the heart of the hotel.
Come and support them, come and spend a delightful week-end around the pools, the tropical gardens.
Included in the unique you will enjoy a fabulous dinner with a specially designed menu with live Jazz Band and chill out Dj. For the joy of families Sabay Kids will also offer a fully dedicated kids club on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
Book now and be part of Sala Baï students training while savoring an amazing week-end at Navutu Dreams resort!
3 special offers:
- Explorer room – 2 pax – 70$
- Grand tour – 2 or 3 pax – 100$
- Grand suite – 4 pax – 130$
✅✅ Included in the price:
- Early check-in on Saturday (starting from 11 AM)
- Free kids activities with Sabay Kids (see details below)
- 60 minutes of in-room Khmer massage per adult guest by Sala Baï beauty therapy students
- Fruit punch Saturday evening before dinner
- Dinner at the restaurant Saturday evening
- Live music lounge party on Saturday evening: 6-8pm, Jazz trio / 8- 10pm, live DJ Cecile Hinas
- $3 cocktail and wine stations by Sala Baï students during the lounge party
- Sunday morning breakfast
- 1 Free Group yoga class on Sunday morning
- Late check-out on Sunday until 4 PM
👧👦 Free kids activities with Sabay Kids:
Saturday, March 6th:
- 6 to 7pm Registration & welcome games
- 7 to 8 pm Dinner time
- 8 to 9 pm Garden party: Musical game and Face painting
- 9 to 10 pm Movie and Board games
Sunday, March 7th:
- 8.45 to 9.15am: Registration & welcome games
- 9.15 to 10 am: Light fitness & Morning exercises
- 10 to 11 am Ocean craft
- 11 to 12 am Free & Easy Craft